What you need to know
While our building is closed, the City of Burbank has cleared fitness studios for outdoor classes. We’re excited to use the LA summer heat to our advantage and still safely be able to practice. Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes will take place in the parking lot behind the studio. Please utilize street parking surrounding the studio when you arrive.
- Bring your own mat, towel, and plenty of water as there will be NO access into the building. (Restrooms are not open so go before you come to class!)
- Upon arrival to the studio, please continue to practice social distancing, despite us being outside.
- Check in will be contactless. Upon arrival, tell the teacher your name and they will get you checked in.
- Place your mat on markers noted on the floor. These markers note 6 feet between students.
- The parking lot is covered by sails that provide ample shade for students to keep you out of direct sunlight.
- The lot is covered by foam flooring, providing cushioning from the concrete.
- Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we learn from this process by trial and error!