What you need to know
Before returning to the studio, we ask you make yourself familiar with our new safety policies:
- All students must sign up online prior to arriving at the studio. Class capacities will be limited so please sign up early.
- If you need to cancel please do so at least 3 hours before your class time to allow us to fill your spot. If you do not cancel within that time frame, there will be a cancellation fee applied to your account.
- Please bring your own mat and towel. We will no longer be providing them at the front desk. We will have Kulae mats and towels for sale at reception and highly recommend 3mm mats for proper balance and cushioning. Kulae mats are amazing and reliable as you can put them directly into the washing machine to clean, then hang to dry.
- Teachers will be screened daily for symptoms, including cough and fever. Staff must wear a cloth face covering at all times in reception and common areas.
- Any student or teacher who is feeling unwell or showing even mild symptoms of respiratory illness or fever before class should stay home and reschedule their class.
- Masks will be required for students inside the lobby upon entering and leaving the studio. Masks will not be needed inside the hot room.
- To keep things contactless upon arrival, please say hi and check-in verbally with the teacher at the front desk, then make your way to the changing rooms.
- Please no cash transactions. For all retail or class purchases, credit cards must be entered into our payment system prior to taking class.
- We have increased our sanitization practices, in addition will be providing disinfecting sprays to you for use throughout the studio.
- Hydration stations will be open and continue to be touch-less
- When you enter the hot room, in order to maintain physical distancing, the floor will be labeled with markers for where you should place your mat. This ensures there will always be 6 feet between you and the nearest student.
- The hot room is lined with Flotex, a hygienic, medical grade flooring that is anti-microbial and protective against bacteria, including MRSA, and E-coli.
- After class, please no casual conversation or hanging out in the lobby and waiting areas. Benches can be used to temporarily rest bags, but sitting will be highly discouraged.
- After every class, the power exhausts and economizers purge the studio of stale air and CO2 preparing the room with clean air for the next class.
- Number of classes per day will be limited to allow time for cleaning between classes.
- Please arrive to the studio on time and respect each other’s level of comfort. Everyone is at a slightly different mindset and I’d really love if we can all be mindful of each other.
We look forward to seeing you on your mat.